Our direct care conveniences include:
- 24/7 direct access to a CMA physician ~ from your office, home, or overseas, your CMA physician is accessible to you via email, fax or phone— always your partner in managing your healthcare needs.
- Coordination of referrals to specialists ~ we will assist you with appointment scheduling and the transfer of information in order to provide you the best results from your consultation.
- Longer, more comprehensive appointments, scheduled at your convenience ~ you will have time to discuss your questions and concerns in an unhurried setting.
- Same or next day appointments ~ CMA will make every effort to accommodate you for a same-day appointment. Otherwise, a physician will see you within 24 hours of contacting our clinic.
- Individualized, preventative wellness plans~ Instead of just managing your illness or injury, we will develop a plan together to promote your total health.
- Facilitating hospitalization or emergency care ~ When hospitalization or emergency care is needed, your CMA staff and physicians will provide the administrative and medical support you need to ensure that difficult moments and experiences are as problem-free as possible.
CARE services are provided for an annual flat fee. Your fee covers all patient services provided by your CMA physician, same day appointments along with 24/7 phone and email access. Services received outside our office will be the responsibility of you or your insurance plan.
|Dependents – 13 to 24 years||$660/yr||$55/mo|
Patients have the option to pay the annual retainer fee via automatic monthly payments from a credit card or checking account. They may also elect to prepay the annual premium, which will be placed into an escrow account that is debited on a monthly basis.